Wardrobe Doors and Bathroom Mirrors
Mirrored Wardrobe Doors
Wardrobe mirror doors are an exceptional method in order to include worth as well as style to any inside room. These doorways could be set up presented or frameless and can be found in a myriad of various designs as well as colors, to complement or compliment your layout choices. Mirrored wardrobe doors are completely-assembled and are simple to set up, providing a fantastic efficiency with time.
A Cutting Edge Glass and Mirror, Inc. also can install new mirrors in to existing damaged wardrobe doors.
Mirrors are one of the very important components, as it pertains to redesigning bathrooms. Showcases can drastically alter the ambience of the area, increasing light while adding performance and pizzazz. Mirrors also accentuate the measurement of any toilet.
Why Customize your Bathroom Mirror?
It’s easier and more economical to customize the perfect mirror than to spend hours looking for the right size and style mirror for your bathroom wall. It’s a pursuit that often ends with making-do, instead of making a statement. Let us partner with you to create the perfect focal point for your bathroom.
Mirrors in your bathroom are a necessity
If there is one room that cannot be without a mirror in your home it’s your bathroom. Having a mirror in your bathroom is not a luxury but a necessity. Let us help you choose the perfect mirror for your bathroom.
Useful Tips and Tricky Design Ideas
Large mirrors are of course, appropriate for large bathrooms. However, if you place a very large mirror in a very small sized bathroom you will notice that it will miraculously open up your bathroom and make it look larger and lighter. This also gives the whole bathroom an airy feel. This is the power of a large mirror.
Ever wonder why you look better in your favorite designer stores ‘mirror or your fancy gyms’ mirrors? That’s because they use ultra clear mirror, the glass that is used in this type of mirror contains less Iron content which eliminates the normal “green tint” from the glass. Result: A true, unhindered reflection that is unsurpassed in quality and presentation.
About Frameless Bathroom Mirrors:
- Normally installed directly on the wall.
- Mirror glass is heavy and fragile, so the supporting wall must be well supported.
- All of our mirrors are “cut to fit” so you can be as creative as you want with your space.
- Maximum size in one sheet of mirror is 84″ by 130″.
- Sheets of mirror can be organized next to each other to cover an entire wall.
- It is always nice to use the largest size mirrors for a “seamless look” but you need to make sure that there is enough access to the space and mirror sheets can fit through the doors and openings.
- We normally use J-bars or L-bars to support the mirror in the bottom and top. Several different finishes and colors available including: Chrome, brushed nickel, brass and oil rubbed bronze.
- Decorative Clips, Standoffs and Rosettes are also available. These can be installed either on the corners or thru the mirrors for achieving your desired look.
- We use mastic to glue the mirror to the wall for maximum safety.
- Decorative edges such as a beveled edge.
- Concerned about the openings in the wall? Worry no more, we can provide you with cut outs for your electrical outlets.
- Safety Backing may be required depending on the size of the mirror and number of cut outs for various openings such as electrical outlets.
What to do with your old mirror?
During removal of your existing mirror, there is a good chance that the mirror will break into pieces. We will happily recycle your mirror.
There is also a possibility that the wall (usually dry-wall) maybe damaged during removal of the old mirror, this depends on many factors including but not limited to: age of the mirror, type of the glue used to adhere the glass mirror to the wall, and type of the hardware used to hold the mirror onto the wall. Not to worry most of this is normally covered with the new mirror placement.
A Cutting Edge Glass and Mirror does not currently provide services for moving or cutting your existing mirrors.
Add safety backing online
- If breakage occurs, glass fragments are held in place to reduce the risk of injury from scattered glass and make cleanup easier.
- Strengthens the mirror overall, increasing impact strength to help prevent breakage.
- Prevents moisture entrapment to keep mirror from delamination.