Glass provides glow and beauty to your own invaluable displays and comes in several colours, designs and thicknesses to accentuate your house, office, or store. Add your own distinct fashion by customizing racks using a bevel, cracked edge or perhaps a large shine. Your choices are unlimited, from a little cupboard into a custom case; glass improves the sweetness of your goods or memorabilia. We can likewise consider your existent glass and reduce it down in the event you pick.
As it pertains to glass width, A Cutting Edge Glass and Mirror, Inc. may assess your requirements to establish the strain limit and facilitates required for the custom racks.
Add a fresh dimension to your own kitchen or bathroom along with additional regions of the house or workplace. Along with obvious uneven glass, we provide numerous translucent and gently colored glasses to add personality and emphasis to your own cupboards.
Custom glass shelves are cut by us to match nearly anything, if you’re thinking about glass shelves for the cupboards, furniture, or for cosmetic reasons. Our glass is available in 1/8”, 3/16”, 1/4”, 3/8”, and 1/2” thickness and can be tempered if needed.
A Cutting Edge Glass & Mirror specializes in the installation of beautiful custom glass shelving.
Glass shelves blend with any decor and make an excellent accent in a kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, bar or office. From adding new bookshelves or space inside a cabinet, glass shelves bring a touch of elegance to any room without crowding it, even lending an illusion of increased size and depth to a space. They are less intrusive than wood or metal shelves, allowing light to pass through and offering opportunities for attractive lighting from above or below to create a truly magical look.
Custom Glass Shelving Applications
Nearly invisible, always impressive
These floating shelves blend designer elements with practical storage solutions, and are most often used for:
- – Custom glass shelves
- – Tempered glass shelves
- – Bathroom glass shelves
- – Wall mounted glass shelves
- – Kitchen cabinet glass shelves
- – Bar glass shelves
- – Floating glass shelves
Learn more about Custom Glass Shelves
All of our glass shelves are “cut to fit” so you can be as creative as you want with your space. Maximum size for one shelf is 119″ x 79″. For a larger size or special order, please call our glass experts at 1-866-452-7707, or request a quote
However, if you are looking to put up a glass shelf in a more standard size, please consider ourglass shelf kits. Pre-fabricated and easy to install, glass shelf kits are a quick and simple shelving option.
Multiple shapes to choose from:
- Rectangular shelf
- Square Shelf
Different types of glass available online:
Different edge works available
- Seamed Edge: In this application, after the glass table top is cut, the edges are sanded to dull the sharp edges. This is to make the glass table top safe to handle.
- Flat Polish Edge: In this application, the edges of the glass table top have been polished to a smooth shiny finish.
- Pencil Polish Edge: Popular with circle or oval shapes, the side edge is rounded for a softer look.
- Beveled Polish Edge: In this application, the edges of the glass table top are cut and polished in an angle with a specific Bevel Width to produce a certain “look”. This process leaves the glass table top thinner around the edges and thicker in the center. The Bevel Width around the glass table top can range in size from 1/4″ to 1 3/4″ and is specified by you.
Sleek, fresh and always appealing
Once upon a time, cabinet glass was only seen in museums or grandma’s corner hutch. Now, anyone can order clear, frosted, patterned and colored cabinet glass for doors, cabinet inserts and cabinet shelves.
Classic ultra-clear glass inserts for kitchen cabinets and glass shelves will never lose style. Frosted and acid-etched glass patterns continue to add interest. Now, we introduce back-painted glass to give homeowners a full color palette for glass décor. Colored glass, the newest trend, puts the fun back into living. Splash color and light in kitchens, bathrooms, even dull hallways. For an ultra sleek look, colored cabinet glass can replace an entire set of wooden kitchen cabinets.
Why Customize Cabinets with Glass Doors and Glass Shelves?
Upgrade & Value: Though affordable, glass products are considered an appealing and reliable home upgrade to add value.
Update: Modernize kitchens and bath without paying for a complete renovation.
Appeal: Choose styles that appeal to home buyers today.
Cabinet Glass Applications
Replace existing glass door with fresh colored glass.
- Add colored glass shelves to cabinets with existing glass doors. This enhances the cabinets as a focal point and incorporates room color.
- Replace outdated wooden cabinet doors and sides.
- Replace wooden shelves with custom glass.